Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Superbird zooming


his way to a card near you!!!!
Head on over to Sunshine's stamps, and request your copy of this guy. Must admit, he is one of my favorites thus far! (Perhaps, b/c dh has a Firebird, and my brother has a Road Runner...)Click on the box on the right that says "I love sunshine's stamps" to get yours! Come on back around Thursday ish,and see what else I have come up with!!!!

for this card, I sued DO and cardstock layers. The image was colored using prisma colred pencils and gamsol. LOVE HIM!!!! Thanks Rob and Sunshine!

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I LOVE the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers on this one honey. Your colouring is terrific too. Is this one done with pencil crayon?? Like it alot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vaaaaaaaroom! meepmeep! Ilove it stuffie! I think this one is my fave so far too ;) I think all those layers make him look like he's zoom right to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete