Monday, December 21, 2009

monday, monday....


thought I would share a little creativity with y'all. We are closing in on the holiday, and I have yet to get all my cards out (for this I apologize in advance...) Anyhow, I used another of the images from Sunshine. I like this image, and I am rather partial to snowmen. It is simple, but yet I am rally diggin the white on white.

For this card I used:

Sunshine's stamp image
Nestabilities petite oval
nestabilities regualr oval
cuddle bug swiss dot folder
Nestabilities label (although I forget which one)
score pal
ribbon
i used gamsol and pencils to color
I used the Kohinoor woodless pencils

thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOMENESS!!! I just love this. the colours are so sweet and simple and the design elements are really impressive. great job Stuffie! :)

    ReplyDelete