Tuesday, June 22, 2010

random cards...


I soooo should be studying for my final, or working on the paper, or the project, or the lesson plan. It's not due till Monday. I have OOOOOODLES of time...today, I made a few cards... One I can show u now. One I have to wait until the end of July I think.... It is an easel card. Super easy to make. I have some images I am coloring on now,. to get them done and finished for challenges that are upcoming. :) I'm just good like that! lol The image is Whipper snapper, the papers are Basic Grey.
Peace out, Girl scout!

6 comments:

  1. This is VERY cute ... I have to try the easel card one of these days - you did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stuffie, you don't have loads of time you know, you better put the sticky stuff away and get down to working on that paper. I want you to pass that final.
    Oh, what the heck, one more card will not matter when you do such nice work. Good luck, hugs Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!

    Hey - I have your punched out twigs, you know...I had them five minutes after you asked for them....perhaps you missed that message? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. I love the colors. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your paper choices. What a neat effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Whipper Snapper stamp. You made him look so cute. Love your layout too.

    ReplyDelete