Friday, September 10, 2010

Guess What?!?!?!!?!


(the proper response here, is chicken butt) Yet I digress...
I was asked to be a guest designer not only once but TWICE for Easy Craft Projects!!!! YAY!!!!!!
I was super excited. The challenge for this week, was to create a card using the theme "home". I headed on over to Robyn's shop here and chose the image "5 Punkins. Now, those of you that know me, know I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the fall. I was married int he fall. All my babies were born in the fall, heck even the hubbster was worn in the fall.... so to me nothing says home more than the fall, and pumpkins and fall colors. So head on over o Easy Craft projects and Robyn's store and check em both out! make sure you tell 'em Stuffie sent ya!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT spot! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the GDT post! Love this card...especially that cobweb punched edge x

    ReplyDelete