Thursday, March 22, 2012

Look out.... It's 2 in a


row!!! Yup, that's right. I am back to creating! It feels WONDERFUL! It has been so long since I have made anything. This week, I made a card for Stamping Dragon designs, using the Easter Bunny image. Go check out the store and see the papers and images she offers they are nothing short of spectacular!!! Also, check out the challenge board here. The challenge si to make a card and the theme is anything with wings. I hope you play along! Also, please check out the design team member's cards. make sure if yous top by, you leave them some lovin!! (and WHO doesn't love to get some lovin'?????)
For my card, I made an "A2" gate fold. I used design paper to cover each side of the fold, soem embossed papers, ribbon and I borrowed the egg nestie to cut it out, I ran the image through my cuttlebug and used the swiss dot folder. Easy-peasy!
Thanks for looking! Peace out, girl scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment