Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Digi Shack Wednesday!~~


So, this week, at The Digi Shack, Our task, should we choose to accept it, was to create a card using this sketch. I chose to use the Dog's birthday. I LOVE using stamps with wonky eyes.... call me crazy. (shaddup to all'ya's in the peanut gallery) I colored this guy with my copic markers. i NEED to work on it some, but I am happy with how he came out. :) So, head on over to the Digi shack and check out her images, and then see what our waaaaay talented design team has cooked up with this sketch. Guaranteed to blow your mind!!

14 comments:

  1. Holy cow - when did you move over to the Copic dark side? Heehee! Ok, no comments from the peanut gallery about loving wonky eyes. Just from me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love your card and yes I love your little doggie!! What a great card!!

    Hugs~
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love your take on the sketch, and the doggie is done so nicely with your Copics (welcome to the "Dark Side" as Marlene stated...lol!). Any one would love to receive this card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card there Stuffie :) The dog looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, I love the cute dog too. Awesome job.
    Hugs, Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love this little doggie!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems we both have something for wonky eyes today! LOL! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Love that image. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute- I love the touch of shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cute card,love the image!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete